Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wow My Life Is Busy Wednesday

Woke up, felt like I literally got no sleep, ran 6.25 miles, somehow managed to make my lunch, dress, dry my hair, put on a cute outfit (major accomplishment since I was considering going in my sweatshirt and yoga pants...), fall asleep in Econ., and then come home and fall asleep again for 45 minutes (luckily, I had my Mom wake me up so I could then do homework before getting my bum to the gym). Essentially, A VERY BUSY DAY.
  So busy that I cannot wait for Friday, when I will make: ,
Watch:
and wear my jammies and go to bed at 10 o'clock. I know, I am a total party animal. Don't hate.


This evening's workout was awesome, since I got to watch my 2nd favorite Food Network pair, Pat and Gina Neely, as they made chili that made me salivate while I sweated out my stress and hammered my thighs on a hill workout with speed intervals for 45 minutes. This was followed by a 30 minute elliptical session that was sadly accompanied not by a TV show, but instead by me watching the minutes tick away as I jammed out to a brand-new playlist- darn you fuzzy gym TVs!!! Then, quick session of arm weights because my stomach was craving that stir fry I knew my Dad was cookin' up. Verdict: delicious.
  If you ever need a quick stirfry meal, just take some brown rice, or basmati if you have massive quantities of Indian leftovers, thrown in some peppers, onions, celery, chicken, and season it up with red pepper and garlic and voila!! Soooo good and filling.

    And now, I am off to bed since I have to get up at 4:30 to do mile repeats. I wish it were Friday..

No comments:

Post a Comment