Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2011

Jack Frost, beat it.


Snow, WHY?!?!!?!
   Yes, it is snowing right now. I have mixed feelings about this because
-I want Spring to come!
-I also want off of school...

 I got so excited today because the birdies were singing and I swear it looked a little greener outside, but then I watched the news while on the elliptical and oh hey! 4 to 6 inches!!!!
   It's okay though, because that means I can sleep in and do my workout when the sun is actually up and the basement isn't so dark and cold. Plus, it means another day off of school, making this a THREE DAY WEEK. OOHHH YEAH.
   What did I do with my day off today, you ask? Well, I got up, made myself some totally boss french toast with some stale bread, milk and spices, slathered it in PB&J, put some syrup on top, and dug in. I will post the pics tomorrow; right now the 'rents are doing their taxes on the main PC with my camera software on it.
   I ate the french toast before my run, because I was a hungry monster when I woke up. No stomach problems on my 6-miler, though, which I did @ 8:27 pace with 7 minutes on 2%, 3 minutes on 1%, repeating for 4 cycles and finished off with the last 10 minutes at 2%, aka I am a rockstar hill-master!!!!
  I spent the rest of my day doing homework, laundry, and going to Wegmans to pick up some groceries, and Border's to get my (AHHHH) AP study stuff! I can't believe it is almost AP time, or that I am taking 5 tests?!?!??! At least I get off school each time I take one....
  This evening's workout was spent solely on the elliptical because I wasn't feeling the pool, I am doing a bike workout tomorrow, and I wanted to zone out and just watch the Foodies cook while I switched from levels 10,9, and 8. 97 minutes later... I did abs, went home, and proceeded to eat my weight in salad that was accompanied by an awesome-sauce PB&J and A NEW DESSERT.
   GASP EMILY WENT OUT OF HER SWEET-TOOTH COMFORT ZONE?!?!?! Yes, bloggies. I will leave you in suspense and post it tomorrow.....

1 comment:

  1. You run hills like a boss ;) I am horrible at hills! I guess I really need to work on that! AP Tests really stink, but the college credit is sooooo worth it! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete