Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

First Green Smoothie and I am Actually INSANE

Did I drink this entire smoothie? OF COURSE.
WHY THE HECK AM I DOING TWO RACES THIS WEEKEND?!?! AM I ACTUALLY INSANE??!

Ok, now that the freak-out moment is over, time for pictures!!!
Completely Boss French Toast after my Tuesday workout. Three slices+PB&J+banana+syrup=perfect fuel for loafing around all day and enjoying the inclement weather. 
Desert the other night and my new favorite magazine: Runner's World, UK edition!!! It's so cool to see the differences in perspective between our continents, plus, the slang is priceless and makes me giggle.         
Super awesome lunch from the other day... snow day perhaps? Or Monday when I had off? Too few days of school has wacked out my inner calendar. Best egg creation yet!!

My First Green Monster!!!


 Okay, so recipe for the Egg Creation:
-1 whole egg
-2 egg whites
-pepper
-red pepper flakes
1. Heat pan
2. Crack eggs in and let spread to pan's perimeter.
3. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
4. Slap on a plate and enjoy the delicious yokey-ness!!!


Green Monster
-1/2 cup frozen spinach
-1/2 cup frozen each of strawberries, blueberries, and peaches
-1/2 cup water
-1.2 tablespoon cocoa powder
-1 rice pudding

1. Blend and sip her up, or in my case, put it in a bowl, add some Kamut puffs, whipped cream, and SF Chocolate Sauce.



In other news....
   My legs hurt from lactic acid build-up, I am totally freaking out for my indoor triathlon tomorrow, I have way too many AP tests to study for, and I really wish it were Spring Break. Anyone else feeling the stress? Got any good ways to beat it? I'd do yoga, but knowing me, I'd turn it into an intense power yoga session and pretzel my way into incomprehensible pain like I did last time.....

1 comment:

  1. Emily! Thanks for introducing yourself!! Love the title of your blog as I heart PB--maybe a little too much! :)

    2 races this weekend?!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!! Hope those legs feel better!

    ReplyDelete