Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

Insanely Busy Friday=very short post

Best Dessert EVER
So today after school I rushed home, scarfed a bunch of produce and hummus down, did 42 minutes of power yoga, changed into yoga pants (ironic), did not shower even though I got a little sweaty, and now have 15 minutes before I have to leave for a five hour lifeguarding recertification. And am now eating my dessert at 4:16 because I am afraid I won't have a big enough food break during the class...


Workout this morning:
Hour of strength training in the morning (if you ever need strength training ideas, go to Men's Health's website! Their workouts are way more intense (and, in my opinion, effective) than the lady version. If they can make me sweat at 5 in the morning with what seems like only sloth-like movement, they must work. 
Afternoon: Crunch PowerSlim Yoga from Netflix.com! I love the internet! No more buying yoga DVDs!


And now I am off to find socks and go to class. Hope no one can smell the post-exercise remnants (hmm... probably not the best way to make new guard friends...)

No comments:

Post a Comment