Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Exciting Monday Cont.

So I had quite the eventful afternoon. I made a delish smoothie of:
-1/2 tbsp. almond butter
-1/2 cup blueberries
-1/2 tbsp. strawberry protein powder
-1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
-a handful of Kashi rice puff  AND
-a generous portion of zero calerie powerage.
  So much smoothie it sent me into a coma! Literally. I fell asleep at 3:55 and woke up at 4:30, just in time to rush to the gym but OH WAIT I forgot my shoes. And had to drive all the way home and get them... super bummer considering I had wanted an extended cardio session..
  It's okay, though, because I still got to watch Down Home with the Neelys and Paula Deen and read Oprah and Bon Apetit magazine on the elliptical. I got the Christmas editions because I miss the holidays and wanted to pretend it was still cold and snowy outside instead of 50 degrees (way to go weather.com. I don't see any of that predicted white stuff coming down...).
   A big Happy B-day Week to Janae on hungryrunnergirl.com! The girl is legit amazing at running and is definitely going to get a sub-3 at Boston. If you are intersted in some free chocolates and body lotion, she is having a giveaway! Link:http://www.hungryrunnergirl.com/2011/02/giveaway.html?showComment=1297132319235#c1914659009701576128
  In continuation with the winter-is-not-over-I-want-snow mood, I am sipping Pumpkin Spice tea and neglecting the dishes.. should probably go do them, though, since I have my daily 5am wakeup call looming in the morning. I'm thinking Power Yoga for the morning workout, though, considering how sore it left me last time, maybe I'll just lift arm weights... Those Yogis always whip my tush!


Dee.Lish.OUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment