Search This Blog

Saturday, February 5, 2011

About Me Saturday, a.k.a I am so Happy I Finished My English Essay I am Rewarding Myself With Blog Reading/Writing

Sorry for yesterday's uber-short post! Lifeguarding class was okay, though the girl next to me kept coughing and went outside to vomit (twice)... I hope I don't catch whatever she had! When I came home from class at 10:23, I realized I look like a total greaseball and I cannot believe people were not horrified by my lack of shower. At least I had some earrings and mascara on. Otherwise, I think I might have been the reason that girl puked.
   So, after waking up, eating breakfast, doing art homework, napping, running 8.25 miles, eating lunch, doing Stat homework, doing Environmental Science homework, eating again, finish my English essay, and going to the gym and doing the elliptical for 75 minutes (because my shoulder muscles would not have been able to handle the swim I wanted to do), I finally have time to update the blog!
  I thought I would take today and share some stuff about me, since I haven't really told you all much beyond 1. I sweat a lot 2. I work out a lot 3. I eat a lot of peanut butter.

So, here goes!

This is me at our County Championship game. I was on JV and we didn't make it, so this is me crazily cheering for our Varsity.

1. I played field hockey for 5 years. I stopped my senior year after being benched for all of my junior season. I got tired of warming the bench.


2. I read A LOT. Over the summer I read 30 books. That sounds like a ridiculous amount, but keep in mind that when my pool isn't busy, I can just sit at a table and read during my breaks, which come once an hour.








              3. As you probably already guessed from the previous post, I am a summer lifeguard! I switched pools this year, and am now Head Guard at a country club that apparently only has patrons on the weekends, so even more time for reading!!!








4. My brother is my best friend in the whole world. We have the same taste in music and food (we are both obsessed with Indian food), and he is the smartest person I know. After I got Spring Admission to that college the other day, he cheered me up so easily, and made me feel way less crappy. Plus, we share books too :).
5. I drink more tea than any person on a dieuretic should. Favorite? Chai or Pumpkin Spice. Don't make me choose!!


So, now that you have some fun facts about me, tell me about you!! What's your favorite food, movie, race distance, and season?



No comments:

Post a Comment