Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Spaghetti Arms

Short post. So sore. Tired. Arms hurt. Need sleep. Must get to school before 4th period.


Sunday: 1:20 on bike, 3 mile run after. Run was A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Sub 8 pace? Helloo  PR in my 10-mile race this weekend!
PM: Core workout (cue extreme OW the next morning)

Monday: 3750m at Master's. Swam with the fast group! Result? Massive shoulder soreness that was obviously the cause of my 2 hour afternoon nap. Definitely not because I stayed up all night reading...
PM: Spin, more core work. Again, ouch.

Tuesday: 2900 at Master's. Major pull work. Shoulder=ow.
Pm: Will be doing track workout from hell. By my lonesome. Because I have a work meeting at 6. And therefore have to do the workout myself after school. Because I didn't do it this morning after Master's like I told myself I would. And instead went home and made pancakes. Will power, where are you?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment