Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mama's Day

Dear Mom,
Thank you for always being there for me through the rough spots. You've been there through countless field hockey games, track meets, field trips, and have always been one of my biggest supporters!! Thanks for being there with tea and a hug in the afternoon after a hard school day, for texting me during class when the teacher is lame, for waking up at ungodly hours to see me race, and thanks for always being at the finish line to cheer me on and hand me a chocolate milk. You are the most caring, gracious, selfless person I know, and I can only hope to one day be able to do half the things that you do in a day. You are an amazing woman, and I am so glad to be your daughter.
     Love you Bunches!!!!!







If you have not done so already today, go tell your Mom thanks for being there to cheer you on, because without her, you wouldn't be crossing that finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment