Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dead Arm

6x100 @ 1:45.... Fastest? 1:27.5

this was along with 2000m of other stuff... AKA
I. Cannot. Move. My. Arms.

**Note to self: NEVER LIFT THE NIGHT BEFORE A SWIM WORKOUT.

In other lameness, I am an idiot and did not stretch after my riciculously hard swim workout and then took a nap (hello resulting soreness because I always get tight when I get extra shut-eye) and then sat in the same position for 2 hours straight during my AP test... this= me having to move my track workout back ANOTHER day because the good ol' psoas is being a royal pain in my tush. Not actually... more like a pain in my hip, but you get the picture. Angry me on the elliptical after spin where I took it so easy I barely broke a sweat (not. normal.). Only thing that made it better? My wonderful friend Morgan distracting me from the minutes tickin' by on the old Arc. Too bad my workout tomorrow is solo.

4x800 @ 3:45? As EMZ says, I'VE. FREAKING. GOT. THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment