Search This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2011

Pain in My Rump

So workout last night was awesomeee.
  Pain in my left glute the day after? Not so much. 30 minutes with the foam roller ironed it all out, but I still really loathe that thing. Mine is huge and can be kind of hard to use when I am just trying to get a small area- perhaps a smaller one is in order?
Yeah. Mine is this ginormous.
  Other news:
Had a job interview today and... GOT. THE. JOB. I will be a swimming instructor for a local day camp and I cannot wait! The hours allow me to sub-lifeguard and babysit on the side, and I don't have to go in until 10! That leaves nap-time possibilities post-Masters practice!!!
  Also, I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH ALL OF MY AP TESTS!!!
     Be prepared for some awesome food pictures tomorrow. I know I haven't posted pictures in forever (thanks APs for taking over my life) but I just had to get up some pics of the Almond Gluten-Free pancakes I made...

   Might run a local 5k tomorrow depedning on the weather. Rain: stay home and run my 12 miles. Sunshine: Do race-day registration and blow my old PR outta the water!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment