Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Short and Sweet

As stated in the title, I am keeping this post short and sweet because
1. I need my rest since my race is in TWO. DAYS.
2. I have to finish watching  The Queen I suppose it's on to fit in with all the Royal Wedding hub-ub? Regardless, Helen Miren is one of my favorite actresses, so when I saw the movie was on, foam rolling got 10x more fun.
3. I need to go set my alarm so I can watch the Royal Wedding/ wake up and walk to the tv room and promptly fall asleep until swim practice starts.

 Swimming?!?!?! Before a race??! Am I crazy? Um, no, but my butt is and unless it loosens up I am not runing until Saturday, so swimming will be my form of a shake-out run. Plus, it gives me an excuse not to shower tomorrow morning... Because yes, I consider going to Starbucks for coffee to be more important than showering off the chlorine so my Stat class doesn't huff chemicals for 45 minutes. Skinny Vanilla Latte with Splenda? Here. I. COME.

No comments:

Post a Comment