Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Prepping for College

In order to prepare myself for nights of 5 hour rest followed by long days of classes, swimming, running, biking, lifting, yoga-ing, and a social life, I decided it would be a great idea to stay at my friend's house until 11:45 last night, go home to bed, get up at 5:30 and go to practice, then go to work, come home and do
-laundry
-iTunes downloads
-bathroom cleaning
-kitchen cleaning
-laundry cleaning
-reading
-going to the bank
-going to the library
and eventually... a core workout followed by a track workout

  ALL ON FIVE  HOURS OF SLEEP.

This morning when I got up I wasn't tired at all, and I figured all the extra rest I had gotten over the weekend would allow me to power through the day, but I am in serious need of a cat nap.
   I better get used to this feeling, though, since I am DEFINITELY doing Beach to Battleship next October, which means at least 9 months of training, so I'll have 25 hour training weeks+class+social life. Can you say 8 p.m. bedtime?

No comments:

Post a Comment