Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2011

Pain in my Rump

Speed workout on the treadmill last night. Luckily, "Definitely, Maybe" was on, and seeing as, unlike all The Hills episodes I watch, I have not seen that movie 5,000 times, (or ever, actually), I had a good distraction in cases the workout got dicey. Luckily, it didn't, and I was finished the 9-mile (with warm-up and cooldown) ladder of 1 mile, 2x1200, 3x800 and 4x400 in just under 75 minutes, and my shoes weren't even that squishy afterwards. However, there is a serious twinge in my left glute that I am blaming on doing a speed workout and then immediately parking my bum in the movie theatre chair for 2 hours and 10 minutes while I watched Harry Potter 7 for the 2nd time. In 3d. It is worth the butt cramp!!
    Other exercise I am now counting as legitamate: Giving 8-year olds piggy-back rides and helping them stand up on my thighs. These should totally count as squats and resistance training... right??

No comments:

Post a Comment