Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Mad Face

So yesterday I went to take a nap before gearing to teach a quick swim lesson and go to my track workout. Fell asleep around 1:15, woke up at 3 with THE WORST STOMACH ACHE. Sometimes this happens if I am really hungry, so I went and ate some PB&J toast and a few veggie chips. Bad. Idea.
    After calling off the swim lesson, texting my coach, and taking another long-ass nap, Coach SuperW told me to go on the bike for an hour *if* my stomach was feeling better. I lifted, went on the bike, and around 8:45, felt like I could choke down food, and choke down I did.
    My legs were feeling so fresh yesterday, and now they are literally BEGGING for a run, so I really hope one is on the schedule Coach sends me today. After some great IM sets in the pool that really worked my upper body, my legs are itching for some movement.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment