Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Blue Hen or Hoo?

See full size image


or...    Which school will it be?


That's right bloggies: Tomorrow at 5pm, this crazy PB&J runner is going to know what school she will be running at for the next 4 years! Strangely, I am not nervous. In fact, I was more nervous for my track workout this morning..:
FINAL mile repeats before C-ville Half!!
2 mile WU, 5x1-mile with 2:00 easy 400 in between, 1 mile cool down.
9 miles down, 75 minutes (yeah, I took it super slow on the cooldown, and only did 1 mile instead of 2 because 1st period was calling...) but I did it!!!

I had been dreading that baby all week, but with some help from my iPod and some really awful reality shows, I got through it, and even managed to still have juice in the tank for the evening's 4 miles!!
   I now feel back to my caped, cuffed, SuperWoman self. My mileage hits 60 this week, I am entering a race on a total whim on Sunday (unless it snows, which is what they are calling for.. BOO), and I know that no matter what that UVA decision says tomorrow, college is going to R.O.C.K.!<----- This cat perfectly sums up my feelings on the white stuff. Get. Outta. Here.


  And now, I gotta kick it to bed because I have 8 miles on the schedule tomorrow and I want to have plenty of time to pack my gym bag (I am wasting time post-school tomorrow at the gym instead of going later because you can bet your bottom dollar I will be online at 5pm sharp to check that status!)


No comments:

Post a Comment