Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Bitch is Back!

So I may have taken a rather long hiatus, but rest assured, running friends, I am back with a vengeance! I just needed some time to clear my head and have a semester of believing I was a swimmer and not a runner in order to convince me that I am, in fact, a runner. Go figure!
     What have I been up to other than that whole college thing, you might ask?
-trail running
-eating a lot of Chinese food (Best takeout on a college budget. $7 lunch special?! YES PLEASE!)
-switching to Brooks shoes (I am sorry Mizuno! I will love you forever!)
-getting an awkward bathing suit tan
-working 3 jobs (never.again.)
-lifting weights
-filling up my closet with far too many dresses and shoes
-getting 3rd place in my age group at last weekend's trail 10k

I've obviously been busy, but I realized I am too sassy not to have an internet outlet to write down my daily musings on life, races, and the obnoxious geared-out runners I pass at them. Look forward to a few posts a week from your favorite redhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment