Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Crawl

Legs: WTF. Kick set AND another tempo run?! And box jumps last night? Are you trying to kill us?



I am currently ignoring all training plans and running by feel, for however long I want each day. I am totally ignoring the 10% rule, choosing instead to keep most of my runs, especially the long ones, slow and steady (except for today and yesterday, when I decided running out my stress in the form of tempo running coupled with Fall Out Boy blasted at top volume) but increasing or decreasing mileage in whatever quantities I see fit. I am absolutely love love loving it and, with all of the foliage we have goin' on here PLUS the upcoming snow storm, I cannot wait to lace up my shoes each day and pound the streets. I am, however, still cross-training like a madwoman and doing yoga 3x a week so my body doesn't continuous yell at me.
   And eating lots of *healthy* cookies (I promise a recipe soon!) because your body needs carbs, and my heart needs chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment