Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cloudy Days

Another day, another list of things to do.
-job interview
-workouts
-yoga
-grocery shopping
-laundry laundry laundry out the freakin' whazoo

 Good thing I get to run in my favorite kind of weather today: cloudy and cool. Everyone here is moaning and groaning about all the cloudy weather we have had (seriously people? Because folks in Seattle deal with this crap like 9 months a year...) but I happen to love it because
1. I don't get sunburned when I go outside (yes, even though it is fall this STILL happens)
2. The trees all look gorgeous against the cloudy sky
3. I can justify taking a 2 hour nap because it is a perfect "nap" day.
4. Cloudy weather makes for perfect baking weather! I am thinking of making some pumpkin cookies or scones tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment