Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

First Blog Post!!

FIRST BLOG POST! EXCITING! And, even better, as I write this, two runners just ran past my street in Goretex and awesome hats! I have no idea how to 'start out' my first post, so I'll jump right in to what I plan to do with those ol' thing:
This is my third meal of the day.. Did I mention I eat about 5 or 6 times a day? This particular "meal" involved spelt pretzels, garlic hummus, carrots, cheese, and a clementine. In case you have never tried it, pretzels and cheese are the greatest combo EVER.
Basically, I want something where I can sound off all the running (haha) commentary that goes through my head all day long. I hope to be able to update at least once a day, if not more. I'll try and post my eats, workouts, etc., hopefully with some photos along the way. Please join me as I navigate my life of 16-hour training weeks, 5 AP classes, insulin resistance, electrolyte problems, and an extreme obsession with nut butter.

1 comment:

  1. AHHHH I am so so happy you started your blog!! I GET TO STALK YOU NOW!!! I eat 6 times a day too! Girl, you are so stinking busy...how do you do it all!! Oh, nut butter is the best ever. Keep the blogging up, I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete