Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Rant

Yes, I just posted 2 minutes ago, but I wanted to keep that workout update short so I could have this post to rant and rave.

Rant:
-I am working way too much and am starting to resent some of the unruly boogers I teach to swim at camp
-I am tired all. the. time.
-As much as I love the structure of my training schedule, sometimes I mentally and physically need a run, but I know that my body is already working hard, and that more weight-bearing exercise might send it over the edge
-I AM HUNGRY ALL THE TIME
-I have an open water swim next weekend, and I haven't touched the open water yet...
-I am craving a race, and can't decided if I should do a 10 mile race or a moonlit 15k?

Rave:
-I absolutely love swimming. I cannot wait to join the club team in college. Since I can't always get those "junk miles" in through running because of my body's limitations with mileage, I have taken to doing some easy night swims. I LOVE THEM
-My running is stronger than ever. I think this triathlon stuff might really be what I need to be successful and reach my goals
-I feel like I have finally found a training plan and as sport that works for me, and this makes me SO. HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment