Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

Life Lists

Current Obsessions:
-Veggie Chips
-Watermelon
-Wifebeater tank tops
-Swimming
-Interval workouts
-Burpees

Things I Am Not a Fan of:
-Getting the mail
-My New Directiosn water bottle that finally bit the dust the other day
-Zucchini
-Delayed Onset Muscle Fatigue
-Thunderstorms that lead to cancelled shifts at the pool


Weekly Accomplishments Thus Far:
-Finally returning all of my libary books... only to realize that I left one at home..
-BEST SWIMMING WORKOUT IN TWO WEEKS
-Outlining a long run plan to get me through mararthon training without 1. boredom or 2. burnout


Things I Still Have to Do:
-A 3 and a half hour ride and 40 minute brick run (get ready for major a$$ soreness!)
-Baking my brother the breakfast cake I promised him so he doesn't come home at Thanksgiving looking so string-bean like
-Laundry. Massive. Amounts. of. Laundry.
-New running shoes! And socks! And shirts (because at UDel you can't wear tank tops to the gym...)

No comments:

Post a Comment